Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Good Morning Girls!


Good Morning!
This morning is the start of my Good Morning Girls Group. I came across the idea at http://www.womenlivingwell-courtney.blogspot.com/
great blog by the way :)

Makes me acountable for my quiet time with God and is a way to connect with other sisters in Christ.

This morning was also the start of me trying to get up earlier. I usually have my quiet time after my husband leaves at 7:30 but by getting up 6:00- 6:30 ( it was closer to 6:30 :0 ) I have my time with God, time with my husband and then can start on my daily to do's maybe even get them all done before my little boy wakes up. Please pray I can stick to this time. I am not a morning person. Love being awake so early but my body hates it!

God Bless, Have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment