Sunday, April 1, 2012

This weeks plans

Oh what a busy week coming up! Here is what I have planned...

Spring Cleaning- yup that's right, this week I prepare my home for the warmer months. I live in an apartment and have only one child, so my home stays fairly clean. But there are a few things like clothes to go through and pillows to sew, the oven to clean and under my fridge yuck!
There is this blog called " a virtuous woman" and every year they have a big spring cleaning challenge, with bible studies to go along with each day, I know right! fun! here is the link if you want to join...http://avirtuouswoman.org/2012/03/22/4th-annual-spring-clean-challenge/

Church cleaning/ decorating- this past Saturday our church had it's spring cleaning day but because there is a remodel going on in the kitchen with saw dust and all that flying around I want to go over sometime this week and dust and wash the insides of the windows ( preparing for warm weather that I HOPE comes soon!
I also am making a " He is risen" sign to hang for our Easter breakfast along with other crafts :)


We have a fun fellowship Friday for youth group this Friday so I will be making a dessert pizza as well as maybe a breakfast pizza.

I signed up for making donuts and dinner rolls/ biscuits for our church's Easter morning breakfast.

I am going to make a commitment to wake up early this week. I am SO NOT a morning person and love the peace and quiet laying in bed. But to better serve my family I need to start rising 6:30/ 7 am!! pray for me please. Doing this spring cleaning challenge this week and wanting to make sure I start my day with devotions instead of it getting push until later ( which always makes the day harder!) I want to start my day in His word and get the spring cleaning and hopefully most of my daily cleaning finished before my little boy wakes up. I feel God has been laying this on my heart for some time but shamefully I have ignored it because of my own laziness.

So this is what my week looks like... what's your plans?




No comments:

Post a Comment