Friday, April 6, 2012

updates and such

Outside my window... Sunny and VERY breezy!

I am thinking... about really getting my bottom in gear and get fit... its so hard now though... finding the time, budgeting the healthy foods in and encouraging myself to keep at it :(

From the learning room... Verses! Each week for the past 3 weeks. I have been teaching my son a new verse. He has done so well :)
I am thankful for... my husband and son. I need them and thank the Lord for them! also for the undeserved blessings that I so often take for granted... my cozy, comfortable home... we are so blessed as a fairly newly married couple to have the home we have... it is perfect for us and holds so many memories.
Also the privilege of staying home with my son everyday. There are kind of boring days and trying days but I am so thankful for this time I get to spend with him. <3
I am also SO thankful for my husband. He works so hard for us, he loves me and wants to spend time with me... what more could I ask for really? Unfortunately there are times I can be hard to live with because I am a selfish sinner saved only by grace, but God cared for me so much not only did he save me by His grace but gave me a patient, loving husband. Truly an answer to prayer.

From the kitchen... Nothing lately, sadly... but will be cooking this weekend - cinnamon rolls for Fathers day before-church-breakfast, and breakfast pizza for Saturday ( early fathers day breakfast)

I am wearing... gray leggings and a big comfy blue ralph lauren t shirt ( my mommy wardrobe ha!)

I am reading... Reshaping it all ( when I get the chance) in devotions- 1 John

I am hoping... I can be the wife and mom my family needs and the Lord has called me to be. - also to take a small, weekend trip somewhere this summer with my family :)

I am creating... ideas in my head for a master bedroom redo!! also Fathers day plans :D

I am hearing... my little boy watching something on the ipad and the wind blowing outside

Around the house... beds to make, floors to sweep and mop

One of my favorite things... Free Saturdays with my family doing whatever we want, whenever we want, planning and decorating for holidays, quiet moments alone in the morning

A few plans for the rest of the week... mud and paint and touch up a few walls, touch up trim and doors, plant flowers near feeders out back, work on fundraising plans and upcoming activities for church.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment