Friday, June 15, 2012

June Goals

June Goals

I am just NOW posting my June goals with only two weeks left in the month but oh well... here goes anyhow :) 

Read:

All of 1 John and memorize 3 verses from it.


Finish " reshaping it all" finally! Received it as a Christmas gift ha ha


Learn:

How to work my sewing machine!


To become a morning person!


( the exclamation points are necessary because I am very very horrible at both! ha ha)


Do/Make:

A meal for someone else


Plant my flowers 


Paint the Master bedroom and bathroom


Make a headboard or something like it


Work out everyday for 1 week straight!


Take my vitamins EVERYDAY and make it into a habit!


Plan an amazing Fathers Day


Take photos of my Son and Hubs for my Father in laws birthday gift


Start a thankful board


Visit:

My sister 2 hours away


Go on a date somewhere with the Hubs


The library


Bar Harbor for fun


Recipes to make:


Ranch and Bacon pull apart bread


Ranch Crock pot Tacos


Breakfast Pizza


Nutella freezer pops


No comments:

Post a Comment