Friday, June 15, 2012

"These are a few of my favorite things"

Ok, so I haven't done a favorite things post in a long long time so for fun and because I have some free time tonight I thought... why not? :)


First off, Emma Stones hair in this photo! LOVE. IT Could I pull it off? Probably not but a girl can dream right? ;)

Downton Abbey.  Seriously,  FAVORITE.SHOW!


Chocolate Mocha Dunkin Donut k cups!! SOOOO Good!


My George Foreman grill... that guy can make a grill ya'll! Easy cleanup, takes the grease out of burgers... love it!



 tesschristine123 on youtube  great how to videos for hair, clothes, makeup etc. And even though most of her clothes are a bit too short and so forth I have still learned a lot about hair styles, makeup and all that.



So these are my new favorites... at the moment. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment