Thursday, August 25, 2011

thoughts and rambling


1.I love leggings. I really do. They are oh so soft and comfy. Like pajamas but you can get away with wearing them in the store and not look sloppy.
2.I am addicted to Big Brother. I have been a super fan of Jeff but sadly he has been voted out but only because of backstabbing floaters and girls who can't think on their own! yes, yes I do realize that it is only a reality show, why do you ask?


3. I am very much anticipating fall. A new season. I need this. I crave the candles, and pumpkins and I really really want to make apple pie, like for reals!

4. Lately I have been baking for the freezer. Have you tried it? I made oatmeal cookies the other day shaped the batter and then froze them a few days later took a few out, baked them and ta da! yummy in my tummy.

5. Oh! the terrible two's! Gosh raising a toddler is work, hard work! But so much fun!

6. I need a makeover!! SO badly :( but guess what?!! I have gotten a call from the Rachael Ray show about one!! They are working out the details! How cool is that??!



No comments:

Post a Comment