Thursday, August 25, 2011

Fall is in the air....

There's still another week left in August but you can feel in the air that fall will be here shortly. I can't wait! I love this time of year, I always have. I am ready for sweaters, roasts cooking in the crockpot, baking pies, picking apples... I could go on and on.There is just something about Fall that is just....well, cozy! I can't wait to put out all my decorations! Here is some decorating ideas from around the web...




This would be wonderful for nice napkins when dinner guests are over and for thanksgiving dinner or could even be used as curtain pull backs. And again so simple and inexpensive to make.

Defiantly going to make this for my home! Looks so easy to put together and is just so adorable and homey.



Isn't this the cutest? Using frames already around the house and switching out the photo with letters that could either be printed out or made from card stalk ( which is the way I would go because you could pick out different designs and make something really unique)

Gosh I adore this house!! Mums are so pretty and inviting. I prefer decorating as naturally as possible.



Love this idea! Looks so easy to make, and with lentils and beans very cheap to buy, this would be a very frugal decoration.





No comments:

Post a Comment