Thursday, September 13, 2012

Caramel Hot Chocolate

OH. MY. GOODNESS!!! What a wonderful delicious way to welcome Fall! I am a coffee drinker and not so much a hot chocolate drinker. But this kind?... this has made me crave hot chocolate
So easy and so stinking yummy in my tummy for real!


Caramel Hot Chocolate



Let's start with these ingredients-

Milk ( I used soy but have used regular too, both are great!)
Caramel Syrup
Spray Whipped Cream
Hot Chocolate powder mix
A big Mug 

(Can you tell where we do our shopping? haha)


Start by putting 1-2 Tablespoons of Caramel into your mug. 1 should be fine but if you want it super sweet then go with 2.


Next up measure out 1 cup of milk and 3 Tablespoons of Hot Chocolate mix and put in a saucer and stir baby stir to mix both ingredients well. You only need to heat to desired temperature. (I like mine cool enough to drink right away)

Once chocolate mixture is hot pour into your caramel covered mug. After that spray on however much whipped cream you would like and drizzle with a little more caramel sauce. And that is it folks! Simple huh?  

ENJOY!!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Yum- I think I know what hubby is going to the store for tonight! It's been a while since i've indulged in a less than healthy pregnancy craving. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete