Friday, September 14, 2012

My summer in photos


Update time!! So our summer has been...WONDERFUL! Such a fun few months! This year I wanted to focus on being less busy and keeping our calendar pretty open to spend more time enjoying life, enjoying my family and just have fun and rest.



... I love this place
Vacation
My little boy enjoying the grandparents backyard
Walks are a must during the summer
 Love this place... so much fun!
Fresh from the garden veggies...YUM!
CAMPFIRES!!!
Isn't Gods creation magnificent?!
Father and Son bonding haha
Birthday party for my niece and a get together with our youth group
Summer evenings
Our Youth Group haha
Kite flying!
Handsome Fella

Crafts
Family
Playgrounds
Taking time to stop and smell the flowers
Cooling off with some ice cold limeade

Fair time!!
Relaxing pool side haha
Grampys garden
Spending time together

No comments:

Post a Comment