Thursday, September 6, 2012

Well, hello there Autumn... oh how I have missed you so...


It's almost that time of year again!! Autumn is just around the corner and summer is coming to an end. I have had a wonderful summer and will be sad to say goodbye... but boy do I LOVE fall! Such a mega fan right here people! :D I am patiently waiting until the weather cools down a bit more and the official first day arrives to really start decorating, baking cool weather dishes and all that...but, that has not stopped me from planning on how I will decorate this year,searching for warm, comforting cool night dishes to make my family and that fun stuff.

So, here are a few ideas from Pinterest I am hoping to try out. 




Elegant! and easy to put together, love it!
I really want to try this!

- Gorgeous!! Simple, would cost little money to make and would add such a cozy feel to a room


-Adorable. We don't normally decorate for Halloween and if we do it's the playful kids part to the holiday never all evil and scary. This looks like a fun project to make with the little one :) and what a wonderful keepsake.
Cute! Easy and again inexpensive!
Great idea for making a Thanksgiving memory! Use every year.
Oh good grief I. LOVE. THIS! nuff said!
Sweet! Would be a wonderful addition to our thanksgiving table
Easy decoration, love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment