Tuesday, September 27, 2011

some random thoughts...

1. I have an addiction. An addiction to Pinterest. Have you tried it? It's a site where you can pin photos to a board of foods you want to make, to a new style of clothes you want to try out, diy projects your interested in to places you want to visit. I love it. So much fun!

2. It's officially fall. Though the past few days, its not feeling so much like fall as it is July. Wow the humidity!

3. This past weekend my husband and I ( who are youth leaders at our church ) took the Youth Group on a day trip to a theme park. It was a lot of fun and the teens all seem to have a great time. I am not a big roller coaster fan, used to be until I got pregnant, now they scare me, it's weird. I did go on the cork screw rollercoaster. I will admit, I cried before it took off, but once going through it, I actually wanted to go again. It was fun. My husband was right. He most usually is. ;)

4. My family and I have a fall bucket list I found online and printed off. It has things to do from a photoshoot in the leaves to carving pumpkins... starting in October we are going to do a few things from the list each weekend....I can't wait!

5. I am wondering how well I will do on this no sugar diet for the next two weeks... I heard it will give me energy... I hope so, I NEED IT!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear (and see) some of your fall bucket ideas. Sounds like fun. :)

    ReplyDelete