Wednesday, September 28, 2011

the without sugar diaries

Day 1- hey everyone! As promised here is an update on my very first day NO SUGAR.
- I'm not gonna lie, it wasn't easy by any means. Do you know how much sugar is in... everything! Seriously, trying to find something for breakfast was the worst. Every kind of cereal we have, even the whole grain, tastes like card board stuff I normally eat because I think its better for me has it in the ingredients list! So I ended up with plain oatmeal with skim milk, but then it curdled...what?! How did that happen? so it went into the trash. Next up pineapple... there is a sweet fix right there! Delicious but so not filling.... no I ended up munching on some dry bran... yum :( I did pretty good though. My sister and her kids were coming over for awhile so I made them some cookies and didn't even eat one! yay me :) Then tonight again I made cookies and guess what I didn't do.... not have a cookie that's what! woo me! But I must confess... I had meatloaf, my meatloaf and my meatloaf has a brown sugar and ketchup glaze... yum! I wasn't even thinking about the no sugar thing at the time, granted my piece was pretty tiny but still it was sugar so it counts :( gosh I didn't even make it past day 1 haha oh well...tomorrow is another day with no mistakes in it. I love Anne of Green Gables <3

1 comment:

  1. I think you did great! I've been consuming WAY too much sugar lately...thinking I need to do something like this. I just haven't been ready to commit yet.

    ReplyDelete