Friday, September 9, 2011

An expert at sewing I am NOT

Last night my Hubby, our baby and me went to Mardens to just look around. Well I immediently got side tracked in the fabric department. I have been wanting to redo our bulletin board and some living room throw pillows. After about an hour of trying to decide what looks good with what and pricing it all, I ended up with 2 different fabrics. One for 1.99 the other for 1.29. Both are funky and cozy, just my style :) So today I went to my parents in laws house, to use my mother in laws sewing machine and to get some help with this project. ( I am clueless when it comes to sewing anything, even buttons. Though I can manage to get one on but it doesnt stay there very long :( .... ) Well after about 1 1/2 hours, this is what they look like.... not the best sewing job out there but I think they look beautiful :)






No comments:

Post a Comment