Tuesday, September 20, 2011

legend of the Super Mom

Some times I feel like I have it all put together. I am completely organized and everything is just going so smoothly. My son is on his best behavior, all is right with the world.




Then there are other days when I just feel like I have no clue what I am doing! I get stressed easily. I am sure every Mom has felt this at one point, if not many times throughout the week like me. With a toddler to care for, trying to be a good wife for my husband, with church duties and family I feel pulled in many different directions at times. Times like today. Times when I need to sit, breathe and pray. With God all things are possible!


Those days that seem to go so wonderfully are a gift from God and possible by His grace, it is nothing I am doing, because I am NOT perfect. When those rough, hard to deal with days come, we need to praise God for those good days and truly even on my worst day it could be A LOT worse!

2 comments:

  1. I remember those days and cherish them. Especially those non-super mom days. Those were the days I learned the most about myself and my kids!
    Following.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete