Thursday, September 8, 2011

thoughts and ramblings...

1. I have taken out the fall decorations. Is it too early? I don't care if it is, I adore autumn! Setting out the pumpkins and hanging the leaf garland, it all just makes my home look so cozy!

2. I have been having such a fun time looking through cookbooks and searching online for cool weather meals ( soups, casseroles etc. )

3. I am in the process of training for a marathon. Two of my neices, my husband and I are going to register for one in the end of October. I havent ran since before getting pregnant, over 2 years ago! Wish me luck!

4. I am getting nervous about the thought of potty training. My son just turned two and has showed some interest but I still don't think he is ready yet.

ok well this is all I have to say for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment