Tuesday, October 11, 2011

no sugar- two week update

Hey everyone, well my goal to update you on the progress of the two week challenge to go without sugar was not accomplished :( I meant to post an update but everytime I sat down at the computer something always came up...
So here is an update:
I did... pretty good. Did I go the two weeks completely without the stuff....umm no not even close! Did I cheat a lot? not at all! But truth is, I love to bake. I also hate to waste. I love to enjoy a treat every now and then with my family. Key words: EVERY NOW AND THEN. Yes, I did have some sugar but in moderation and not every day. Did I see an improvement? You betcha! My energy level went up some, and I felt more focused. Am I still cutting down on sugar now that the two weeks are up? Of course! My goal is to cut down dessert to only a couple times a week, no soda ( besides tonight... Hubby brought one home... sneaky sneaky I know ;) )

I am also journaling what I am eating. Made a list of breakfast and lunch meals that are good for me to have and will help me on my weight loss journey. This morning... 2 egg omelet with cherry tomatoes and low fat cheese sprinkled on top with a cup of green tea.

I have gone down a couple pounds :) yay!

I will try my best to keep updating on this journey of mine. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment