Tuesday, October 11, 2011

this and that

creative blog post name... not! ;)

1. Ok so my addiction to pinterest has only gotten worse...my Hubs has no put the application on my iphone! They have made an app!! :)
Seriously though I really think you should check it out. I have gotten so many craft ideas and home improvement ideas from it.

2. I need a haircut, like for reals! Its dry and shapeless and hopeless.... sad really and I definently DO NOT feel girly! I dont want to sound vain but I would like to look good for my Hubs and also have a style thats easy to manage. I am thinking of darkening it too...hmm should I?

3. My goal was to train for a 5k this October...my first one. I haven't been though...and I am embarrassed I posted I was going to but sadly didn't... I am just struggling with time lately.

4. Speaking of time, there's not enough of it! I over commit myself to projects and activities. I just have so many people who are counting on me and who ask me for help. I sometimes just feel so very overwhelmed :(

5. Are the leaves changing where you live? They are here!! In Maine its crazy beautiful right now. This morning I went to open up the curtains in my sons room, it was very sunny. When I did ( there's a big outside his window that has changed to orange) he shouted " WOW!!" It was super gorgeous. You should have seen it! So bright and cheerful. Can a tree be cheerful... I think so, this one sure was ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment