Friday, June 15, 2012

July 4th ideas!

It's almost that time... Can you believe it? Independence Day is right around the corner folks!!!

I am super proud to be an American, land that I truly love.

I also love to decorate, and bake, and BBQs and summer, and warm days, and and and and... ;)


Here are some 4th of July decorative ideas courtesy of Pinterest :)


 Seriously, is there a flower more perfect for summer then a sunflower?!! and when you put them with flags... have mercy they are adorable! Will be making an arrangement for my table thank you very much!
 I. STINKIN. LOOOOVE. THIS so easy and inexpensive too ;)
 My son would have the most fun with these... will be giving it a try for sure!
 CUTE! and simple and very old time summer...ish ( hmm not sure if that made sense to you but I fully understand in my head what I meant ha ha)
 Print and place in cheap white frame... done and done!
 My son+ watermellon= bff's for real!

 CUTENESS!
Wagon wanted! Every year when we attend the Parade in Bar Harbor I decorate the stroller but REALLY want to decorate a wagon!

No comments:

Post a Comment