Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sweet and Sour Chicken Sliders!


Yum, and oh yes yum! This burgers are sweet, juicy and the crispy bacon adds some nice crunch.
I first came up with this by searching my refrigerator and cupboards trying to figure out what to do with the boneless chicken breasts I had thawed out. I noticed some McDonald's sweet and sour packs and thought "why not, tastes good with nuggets" So after cutting the chicken into mini burger size I marinated each piece in the sauce and set in the refrigerator for about an hour. After that I put the bacon in the oven ( tip: for flat, non shrinking, crispy bacon place on cookie sheet with another cookie sheet over top. until half way cooked then remove.) while thats cooking up I grill my chicken.
Once both are done I add a little mozzarella cheese to melt on top of chicken then place onto bakery dinner rolls cut in half put some extra sweet and sour over the buger with some bacon and TA DA! you have the most amazing chicken burger ever...and your welcome ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment