My favorite movies are those from the 40s era. One of the things you may notice from that time in movies is the way the woman dressed and acted, lady-like. Most talked quietly, dressed modest, just acted much differently then the women of our time now. Now-a-days young and older woman dress very immodest, loud, rude, dirty not very lady like at all! I think as christians we should stand out from the world and start acting like woman should. The other day I came across a blog written by a christian lady, I forgot her name. She wrote about being a " proper lady " Here is what she said....
on the outside:
1. Carry ourselves with good posture not slouching.
2. Dress Modestly.
3. Look clean and well kept.
4. Clothes in good repair.
5. Dress Feminenly.
6. Smell Lovely.
7. Peaceful countenance and joyful demeanor.
1. Gentle and quiet spirit.
2. Love, joy, peace and patience.
3. Discretion- careful not to say something out of turn!
7. Kindness, Goodness, and Faithfulness.
10. Grace and Mercy
11. Godly Character.