Thursday, November 4, 2010

Walking the streets of gold...


This past October 15th my brother n law and friend went to be with the Lord. I miss him so. He was a fantastic uncle to Logan. He was funny with a big heart. I still remember the first words he ever said to me " whats up! I'm Mark the better looking brother" haha I miss his jokes and even him picking on me. After I had my son, this one day I was having a really tough time and couldnt stop crying. I felt I was in over my head, second guessing myself, missing my husband, just having a bad day...well Mark came up and said " Matt
said your not doing so good today, I just wanted to tell you not to give up, your a great Mom to Logan" He gave pep talks like that often, if he saw I was having a crappy day. :)
It hurts to see my family in pain. I couldn't imagine losing my son.
In dealing with all that's happened though they remain strong in their faith in the Lord. They are such a testimony.

RIP Mark Sean Quinlan <3

till we all meet in Heaven someday...

No comments:

Post a Comment