Goals for 2011
1. Learn all I can about growing a patio vegetable garden and work on it this spring!
2. Learn how to sew with a sewing machine...would love to make some long skirts <3
3. Learn how to use coupons and cut our household grocery bill almost in half
4. Practice hospitality
5. Learn how to can fruit and vegetables
6. Stick to using homemade cleaners
7. Learn how to cut back on kitchen dish clothes and towels and using less paper towels.
8. Write in Logan's journal more often
9. Cook as healthy as I can, snacking on unhealthy foods less.
10. Aside from our family devotions time, have nightly devotions with my husband.
11. Do more with the youth group at church, write them regularly, plan more events. Plan fundraisers to raise money for a trip.
12. Work out a family budget.