Wednesday, March 2, 2011

It's that time of year again!

That's right...Spring Cleaning! I love to spring clean. Yes, I am aware I am probably pretty alone with this but having a freshly spruced up, clean, organized home is just so darn relaxing! Of course it takes LOTS of elbow grease and hard work to get to the relaxing part, but a little cleaning never hurt anyone ;)
Today was spring cleaning day 1 for me. I started with the kitchen. I keep a pretty organized and clean home but there are some things I never do! Like pull out the frig and clean behind it....dun dun dun. The dust OH THE DUST! but after an hour or so of good hard scrubbing the kitchen is officially clean for Spring!
Next up is touching up the paint, adding some spring flowers and maybe a rug :)

No comments:

Post a Comment