Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Gardening Plans

I contemplated container gardening but my little area to work with is... well, little. I don't really want to dig into the ground... so what did I do?... searched pinterest of course! Found this unique and very cool way to garden. Pallets! Add a little garden tarp to the bottom, fill with dirt and ta da! So So Cool :)


Isn't this the coolest?! My choices for veggies include: tomatoes of course, carrots ( sons fave ) Lettuce for salads, cucumbers ( maybe ) onions, green and red peppers, beans ( maybe ) and zucchini ( hoping )



For my flower boxes. I heard this type of flower keeps mosquitoes away. Worth giving a try right? And they are so pretty and cheerful!


Herbs: love how this is displayed and plan on doing it just like this on my front porch/ deck/ itty bitty space on my stairs. Just because it's small doesn't mean you can't make it purdy, am I right? :)

So what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Oooooo! I LOVE it ALL! And I love your new header and the signed love pictures on the side. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete