Wednesday, March 28, 2012

a Daybook entry

Got this idea from a ladies blog at joyfulmomofmany.

Outside my window... dreary... in the 30's a "take a nap, read a book or watch an old movie type of day.

I am thinking... about upcoming spring plans. Gardening, making some crafts for Logans bedroom...

From the learning room... nothing at the moment. Haven't started up toddler school since the end of last year. Have been planning and thinking up lessons and activities though :)

I am thankful for... my family. I need them. My heart feels like it will burst with happiness. I am so thankful for them!

From the kitchen... Nothing lately, sadly... have plans for jelly bars and maybe some banana bread soon.

I am wearing... a brown shirt with way-to-big-for-me blue jeans ( that's a good thing they are getting big eh?)

I am reading... in devotions- Ephesians, book (when I get the chance)- Reshaping it all

I am hoping... I can be the wife and mom my family needs and the Lord has called me to be.

I am creating... ideas for Logans Mickey/Toy Story room, including a bookshelf window seat :)

I am hearing... my little boy watching Princess and the frog ( a new favorite)

Around the house... housework to finish, couple of loads of laundry to do

One of my favorite things... organizing and decorating and pinterest. Oh and Saturdays with my family. Not in that order.

A few plans for the rest of the week... working at the church, church tonight, church clean up Saturday. Catching up on Missionary books

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
Aren't little toddler hands ADORABLE! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment