Thursday, January 26, 2012

drinking water is really good for you... who knew?!


OK so I am aware that almost everyone already knows that drinking water is good for you. Good for your body, very good to drink in the winter when turning on your heat and being indoors most the time dries your skin up to prun-ishness. Drinking it keeps your mind running right, keeps all your organs doing their thang. Seriously good stuff folks, gooood stuff. So one who is aware of such water health benefit knowledge you would think would be drinking a lot, every single day or at least the recommended 8 glasses right?... well you would think that, but you see I know the benefits I get it but sadly drink very little of anything daily. Of course this has resulted in dry, puffy hair. In severe dry eyes, skin everything. Well, I have found my cure!! My Hubs bought me one of those cups with the cover and straw that looks disposable but isn't, I love mine. Seriously, its the best! It seems to keep my water colder longer then a normal cup,and for some reason the straw makes drinking more fun ( I am odd I know) and it has a spill proof cover. I have a toddler, its important my cover is spill proof y'all.
Anywho, point of this status is, is that for the best two days I have drank a gallon maybe gallon and a 1/2 daily of H20 and wow the change, I mean like ta da! My hair is soft and shiny, my nails are showing improvement, my skin is less dry, hardly using any lotion which is abnormal for me, I am a lotion junky ...for real.
So again point is.... drink your water folks! Simple but with most people and depending on where you live and all that need more than the recommended 8 glasses, it's true. So try it, go get yourself a big glass of ice cold water ( side note: ice cold water burns calories, like seriously it does) Go become healthy, you know you want to ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment