Friday, January 27, 2012

these are a few of my favorite things...








1. My Ipad for sure!! Love it Love it Love it... love all Mac products really.
2. John Freida hair care products... does wonders for me do.
3. Cake Boss. Yup kind of addicted to watching someone make cakes... does that make me odd? My dream is to one day open a bakery/ coffee shop and run a successful photography business... " a dream is a wish your heart makes" oh I miss Magic Kingdom...
4. Krispy Kreme Donuts... the kind with the frosting inside and chocolate on top, wow people, wow.
5. The Beach...ahhh... nuff said!
6. Shawl or wrap. Love them! So cozy, so warm. My aunt bought me one the other day and I have pretty much been wearing it ever since.
7. My little boy... STINKIN. ADORABLE. !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment