Monday, January 14, 2013

A weekend recap


So this weekend was kind of a busy one. Friday night we had a Youth Group fun fellowship Friday at the Church. There was a pretty good turn out of about 12 teens ( some of our group are away on vacation) We ate pizza, Mountain Dew cake, there was lots of soda as well. We played the game mafia (SO much fun!) Watch the vlog video below if you want to see how is played.



On Saturday we got up early and headed an hour away to do our monthly grocery shopping at Sam's Club, the Bakery then back home to our Super Walmart. I was on a mission to stock up on lots of veggies, fruit and whole grains. I actually got some great deals, and was even under budget! score!

Sunday of course is Church day. The Hubs and I teach the teen Sunday School then there is morning service, fellowship lunch each week, followed by another service at 1:00 pm. Then it was back home to cheer on our favorite team... THE PATRIOTS!!! ( they won!! woo!)

We had a great weekend, I hope you all did as well.


My very first green smoothie... it wasn't the best tasting smoothie ever but I want to work on trying different ingredients to make it taste better.

We went out to eat at Finn's an Irish Pub in town. We had never been there before. It was very small but nicely decorated. The burgers were fantastic.

Sunday morning I was in Nursery...my son just happened to be the only kid in there this week so we turned up the message on the tv, played and took silly photos :)

On our way to church :)

One of my healthy meals... salad and a spinach, tomato and chicken sandwich on a 100 calorie bun.
I am trying to eat less as well as focus more on eating veggies and fruit first then see if I am in the mood for something else.

my new bag came in the mail!! I love it! Much bigger than I thought it would be yay!





I love smoothies!








No comments:

Post a Comment