Monday, January 7, 2013

Owls are so cute! An Amazon haul.

Owls have become super popular lately. Maybe not real owls specifically but owls on clothes, owl jewelry, owl home decor... owls are everywhere! ( how many times can I say owl in this post goodness! ha ha) I personally think they are adorable and have seen some super cute decorations for our home I would love to get that are owl. ( If only Target would lower their prices... and I had money ha!)
Before Christmas while ordering the Hubs a gift I came across some of the cutest owl necklaces on Amazon. At only .90-$1.20 I asked the Hubs if I could order them for my stocking. Shipping was free with Amazon prime which made it an even better deal. :)

The first one I bought was this vintage style colorful owl charm necklace.

Isn't it precious. It is pretty big yet dainty looking.  The owl is about 1 1/2 inches long. The quality seems solid and it comes on a nice chain for the money.

It is selling on Amazon right now for only $1.00!! plus free shipping even without Amazon prime.

Great Deal!

Next up is the vintage style owl pendent long bronze necklace.
This necklace is heavy but not in an uncomfortable-to-wear way but in a really-great-quality-for-an- amazing-price way. The chain on this one is the shortest out of the three ordered and falls just at chest level.

This one is selling for $1.36 also with free shipping, no prime required!

Lastly is the Silver color Textured Owl Pendant

The chain on this one is much longer then the others and falls at about waist level. It is very sturdy and is almost the same as the one above but with a few more details around the eyes and on the wings.
This one is selling on Amazon for .90 plus $1.99 shipping. Even with shipping costs you cannot find jewelry this cheap and good quality in stores.


So this has been my little Amazon haul, hope you enjoyed it. 

If you would like to purchase any of these necklaces please use the links provided by clinking on the name of the item. By doing so I get a portion of the profits, thank you! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment