Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Something exciting to share

No... not pregnant... sorry :( haha but I do have something interesting and exciting to share. My husband Matt has a youtube channel with new content coming each day. He has shows in the works (one being a cooking show brought to you by yours truly... oh dear! nervous!) The channel is called PyroTv ( pyrotv.net ) I am so proud of my husband. He works so hard and making films is a dream of his. He currently finished an anti-smoking short that is fantastic and you really should check it out.


( side note: This is my husband but he is NOT smoking in this video haha it was fake but the message that smoking kills is sadly very real)

Subscribe to his channel, watch the videos and share... it would make me oh so happy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment