Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A New Year, a 365 page book yet to be written

Can you believe it?!... 2012 has came to an end and 2013 has taken its place. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! 2012 was full of joy, laughter and love. It was another year with those I love, and I am thankful to the Lord for it. As I look ahead for the coming year I pray for happy memories to be made, fun to be had, those who are ill to get well, those who have not asked Jesus into their heart to do so, for my heart to care more, for a closer relationship with Christ, for ears to listen more, for eyes to be focused on what truly matters. I pray to give more, ask less. I pray to count my blessings more often and to spend more time in prayer.
I am excited to see what 2013 has in store.

With that, I am the type to set goals... not resolutions... I like to call them goals... they sound more achievable this way... :D


Here are my 2013 goals: (aside from my walk with God, family etc.)
- Read the New Testiment through. Not just to read it but to fully study it.
- To put more into my Good Morning Girls group. To start up a Bible study and see it through.
- Put more work into this blog. Upload posts more often... plan my time with it more wisely.
- Take better care of my body. Would I love to lose weight? you betcha! 50 pounds actually. Why not  set a goal for that? Well, because I fully believe a healthy body is much more important than a skinny body.
(a post about this coming soon! yay)
- Finally move our washer and dryer upstairs. This is a dream! haha seriously.
- Work on some home make-over projects I've been dreaming up. Master Bedroom, Sons Bedroom and our Bathroom. As well as fix up our side yard (back yard)
- Learn Piano (would be lovely)
- Get drivers license (29th birthday next month and yet to have it... a bit behind I know)

So, this is my big 2013 to-do list. Do you set goals or make resolutions? If so, I would love to hear what they are.
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and best wishes for the New Year!  <3 p="p">



No comments:

Post a Comment