Monday, January 21, 2013

Valentines Day Idea Inspiration

Can you believe it's almost February??! Craziness Man! 
I do love February though and I have always loved Valentines Day. The colors, the happy decorations, the love... gah! I'm a big fan! It also makes me feel in a more springtime mood. ( I live in Maine and by February I am begging for Spring haha)
I also am slightly obsessed with decorating for Holidays... Well, I don't go all out and we turn into the nutty house on the street but I just love all things planning and being creative. So what's someone like me to do?... why go on Pinterest of course ;)
Here is a little inspiration I found:

I think this bunting is so cute! I could use thick card stock from the craft store ( only around 20-50 cents a piece) some cute ribbon and bam done!

 I want to print this to add to our family photo wall and probably leave up year round.
 My son and I could make an adventure to go outside and find the sticks. Felt is also super cheap.
My little boy LOVES oranges so this one is something I have to do for sure!
 Will defiantly be printing this Pre-K pack :)

 what a creative idea! I would paint them red and white probably though to match better and look less girly but they look just like conversation hearts!
 Cute idea! I usually do like a little mail box but I think I like this better. I also could leave it and use it during the week to leave notes or special treats.
This looks simple enough. And so festive and Valentines Day- ish 
                               Oh.My.Goodness! I have to get my boy to take a photo like this!!

5 comments:

  1. Love these ideas!! I can't believe it's almost February! Wow!
    Found your blog from the mommy link up, newest follower :)
    <3 Sam
    Www.loosingweightgaininglife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Ideas! Decorating with the bright colors of valentines day helps get me through the dark gray days of winter! The last one is really cute and I really like the banner made with the cards. Oh how I love Pinterest for inspiration. You have a lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pinterest for ideas like these. You picked some cute ones! I especially love the last picture!

    Visiting from the link-up at Covered in Grace today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute blog! just linked up :) I am also having a link up if you want to join

    ReplyDelete